{{ 'fb_in_app_browser_popup.desc' | translate }} {{ 'fb_in_app_browser_popup.copy_link' | translate }}
{{ 'in_app_browser_popup.desc' | translate }}
官網將自 1/31 起暫停商品販售以進行品牌調整,門市正常營業,歡迎透過社群平台聯繫購買事宜
{{ childProduct.title_translations | translateModel }}
{{ getChildVariationShorthand(childProduct.child_variation) }}
{{ getSelectedItemDetail(selectedChildProduct, item).childProductName }} x {{ selectedChildProduct.quantity || 1 }}
{{ getSelectedItemDetail(selectedChildProduct, item).childVariationName }}
COMPLETE BIKE GUIDE / FAITHGEAR
以 49T 為核心比例設計的城市單速騎乘標準。平衡節奏、控制與長距離耐騎性。
它不是客製整車,而是我們整理出的標準產品配置;這一頁的目的,是幫你理解這套配置背後的邏輯,以及它如何影響實際騎乘感受。
A city fixed-gear riding standard designed around a 49T core ratio—balancing cadence, control, and long-distance rideability.
This isn’t a custom complete bike. It’s a standard configuration we’ve put together—so you can understand the logic behind the setup and how it translates into real-world ride feel.
標準配置不是限制選擇,而是一套成熟起點。它幫助騎士先建立清楚、穩定、可直接上路的整體設定,減少規格選擇上的試錯,也讓後續升級更有方向。
A standard build isn’t meant to limit choices—it’s a proven starting point. It helps you get a stable, ride-ready setup with less trial and error, while keeping future upgrades clear and purposeful.
不用從零研究所有規格,也能快速掌握整車方向。
每個部件都為同一個騎感服務,而不是各自獨立存在。
交車就能上路,減少重新調整。
先把基礎打穩,未來延伸更有方向。
我們把整套配置拆成清楚的幾個部分。以下三個區塊最直接影響騎乘感受與實際使用。
We break the setup into clear parts. These three sections influence ride feel and real-world use the most.
齒比決定節奏。標準配置不追求極端速度,而是讓起步、巡航與腿部負擔更容易取得平衡。
Gear ratio sets your cadence. Our standard build targets an everyday balance between starts, cruising speed, and long-ride comfort—not extreme numbers.
加速反應、巡航效率、日常路況適應性。
Acceleration response, cruising efficiency, and real-road usability.
以城市騎乘的真實節奏為主,而不是帳面上的極端輸出。
Built for real city cadence, not spreadsheet extremes.
起步不會過重,巡航效率合理,長時間更耐騎。
Easier starts, efficient cruising, and better long-ride sustainability.
輪組與外胎不只影響效率,也關係到抓地、舒適與容錯性。我們重視實際使用的安心與穩定。
Wheels and tires shape more than speed—they affect grip, comfort, and forgiveness. We prioritize confidence and stability on real roads.
效率、抓地、穩定、舒適與耐用。
Efficiency, grip, stability, comfort, and durability.
以真實路況為前提,把日常使用與後續維護一起納入考量。
Chosen with road conditions and long-term maintenance in mind.
操控更穩,路感更完整,整體更安心。
More stable handling, clearer road feel, and greater confidence.
把手、龍頭與接觸點是騎士與車最直接的連結,會改變操控槓桿與長時間騎乘的身體負擔。
Cockpit and contact points are your direct connection to the bike—shaping leverage, control, and long-ride comfort.
可控性、適應性、舒適度與後續調整空間。
Control, adaptability, comfort, and room to fine-tune.
先建立多數人容易上手的基礎,再保留個人化空間。
A friendly baseline first, with space for personal preference later.
更容易找到自然姿勢,控制感更穩,騎久也較不累。
Easier to find a natural posture, steadier control, and less fatigue.
它適合想直接入手一台完整且平衡整車的騎士。不是終點,而是一個成熟起點:可以直接騎,也可以在之後慢慢延伸成更個人化的設定。
Who it’s for: a balanced complete build that’s ready to ride today—and upgrade with purpose later.
想交車就能直接上路,不想從零研究全部規格的人。
You want a ride-ready setup without deep spec research.
以城市移動、通勤、日常巡航為主要情境的人。
Your main use is city riding, commuting, and daily cruising.
希望保留輪組、傳動與接觸點升級空間的人。
You want a foundation that upgrades cleanly over time.
看完這頁之後,你應該可以更清楚判斷:這套標準配置是否符合你的騎乘需求。
After reading, you should have a clearer sense of whether this standard build fits your riding needs.
這款整車組以標準配置出貨,恕不提供客製化調整。不過它本身是一套成熟起點,你可以依騎乘習慣在後續進行零件改裝/升級。 ※ 改裝零件不提供折價換購。
好的整車是用途、騎感、維護與整體協調性的綜合結果。
適合。以穩定、易理解、容易上手為前提建立。